With MaxRandom you can create random numbers and select randomly strings.
Roll a dice: Enter 1 into Low, 6 into High and 1 into Draws.
Push the Random Draw button.
Roll four dice: Enter 1 into Low, 6 into High and 4 into
Draws. Push the Random Draw button.
Select 6 random numbers out of 49: Enter 1 into Low,
49 into High, 6 into Draws
and turn Repeat off. Push the Random Draw button.
Arrange 4 names into a random order: Enter 4 names in the upper text box
separated by whitespace. Enter 4 into String Draws, switch off
Str. Rep. and Sorted. Push the Random Draw button.
Swiss Lotto: Enter 1 into Low, 42 into High, 6 into Draws
and turn Repeat off. Enter 1 2 3 4 5 6 into the upper text field and
enter 1 into String Draws. Push the Random Draw button.
Fields and Switches
- Low specifies the lowest value of the number range.
- High specifies the highest value of the number range.
- Draws specifies how many numbers or strings should be chosen randomly.
- When Repeat is on, a value may be chosen more than once. Otherwise a value may be chosen at most once.
- In the upper text box you can enter strings from which a random choice should be performed.
- You can suppress drawing numbers respectively strings by setting Draws respectively String Draws to 0.
- When Speak is on the result is spoken.
- When Sorted is on, the result is put into ascending order.
- If you want to create a random permutation, make sure do switch off Sorted.
- You can draw at most 1024 numbers and strings at the same time.